Hints and Tips: Group Bookings
Golf Group Bookings - Hints and Tips
We understand that being a group leader can be stressful and take up a lot of your time so let us take most of the work off your hands. As group specialists we can organise:
- Flights and all the admin associated with booking flights
- Hotel or apartments
- Golf – all tee times pre-booked
- Transfers – airport and golf transfers
- Payments from individual members of the group by our online system or via bank transfer
There are many benefits to booking as a group with airlines such as Jet2 and Turkish Airlines, if you have 10 or more people in your group we can offer:
- Low deposits from as little as £100pp
- Free name changes up until 4 weeks before departure
- Seats together on the flights with Jet2
- Reductions on golf club carriage costs
We sell a lot of group holidays and understand that groups are looking for the best deals possible to maximize their party numbers, we do always try and compete with other operators however in some situations this is not possible as we do use the best ground handlers in both Turkey and Portugal and they do not come for free. The groups who do book with us would testify that this in resort service is worth every penny.
We send groups all over the world from Dubai to Florida and from Belek to Lisbon, here is a list of our biggest selling group destinations and a little about each of them.
- Belek, Turkey - A wide choice of 5-star All-inclusive hotels and 13 courses in the area to choose from, Belek is extremely popular at the moment and booking early is a must. Belek holidays usually appear expensive initially but with very little spending money required it is excellent value when all considered.
- The Algarve – From Tavira in the East to Lagos in the West our groups head to the Algarve to get a mixture of excellent golf and a bit of entertaining nightlife, resorts such as Vilamoura, Albufeira and Alvor all have golf courses nearby and pubs aplenty in the resort itself.
- Costa del Sol – Very similar to the Algarve but a bit more spread out, resorts such as Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Puerto Banus and Marbella have excellent options to pass the evening away and the golf courses are excellent value and never too far away.
- Costa Blanca – This area is packed with excellent golf hotels for any groups looking to have golf on-site this is a good place to start, Melia Villaitana has 2 courses on-site and is 5 minutes from Benidorm. Bonalba and Alicante have 1 course but have quick access to other courses and nightlife if required.
- Tenerife and Gran Canaria – Ideal destinations for groups looking for a bit of Sun in the Winter and excellent value golf trips in the summer. Both islands have a few top-class courses to choose from and resorts such as Playa de Las Americas, Costa Adeje, Meloneras and Maspalomas have plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.
- Costa Daurada – Not as well known as other areas of Spain, we have exclusive deals with a couple of hotels in Salou who offer free airport and golf transfers for groups, making it fantastic value. 4 top courses in the area and Salou and Cambrills have plenty going on in the evening.
- South Carolina – Not one many people think about, we have a fantastic flight department here at GolfKings who can help find the best long-haul flights with short connections to make trips to the States run smoothly. Hilton Head Island and Myrtle Beach both have an abundance of courses and affordable lodgings that make up for the flights being more expensive than the short haul options.
View our latest group golf holiday deals HERE
Our team of experts are on hand to help tailor-make your golf trip
Call us on 0800 756 7715